- 双语故事《佩琦去野营!PEPPA GOES CAMPING!》 鸿·家音-鸿坤会Home

| 双语故事《佩琦去野营!PEPPA GOES CAMPING!》 鸿·家音-鸿坤会Home



———
本文共有1512字,所需阅读时间约5分钟

这周,我们邀请美国的Jennifer Bragg老师和中国的李杨老师继续给大家带来小猪佩琦的双语故事。佩琦一家要去度假,去野营啦~让我们继续来听吧!
点上方绿标即可收听李杨老师和Jennifer老师读故事
◆◆◆
朗读| 李杨老师、Jennifer Bragg老师


PEPPA GOES CAMPING
小猪佩琦(英文名:Peppa Pig)是由英国阿斯特利贝加戴维斯(Astley Baker Davis)创作、导演和制作的一部英国学前电视动画片。故事围绕她与家人的愉快经历,幽默而有趣顾毓琇 ,藉此宣扬传统家庭观念与友情,鼓励小朋友们体验生活。
在全球180个国家及地区,佩琦都是深受各地小朋友们喜爱的角色。美国蓝思分级阅读体系将佩琦系列绘本定于“学前级别”。是有史以来最具潜力的学前儿童品牌之一。
本书的词汇量要求大概在150左右,适合3-5岁的小朋友听。
老师介绍



PEPPA GOES BOATING
Today, Peppa and George are very excited.
今天,佩琦和乔治非常开心,
They’re going on holiday!他们就要去度假啦!
Daddy Pig has a surprise. Honk, honk!
猪爸爸有一个意外惊喜:滴~滴~
“It’s a camper van,” grunts Daddy pig.
“这是一辆房车。”猪爸爸哼着说。
“Wow!” gasp Peppa and George.
“哇哦!”佩琦和乔治一起吸着气说。
“We’re going on holiday!” sings Peppa.
“我们就要去度假啦!”佩琦唱道。
“We’re going on holiday, in our camper van! Snort!”
“我们就要去度假啦!坐着我们的野营车!”
“Hmmm,” says Daddy Pig, looking at the map.
“嗯~”猪爸爸一边说一边看着地图。
“Daddy Pig!” cries Mummy Pig. “Are we lost?”
"猪爸爸错位青春 ,"猪妈妈问道,“我们迷路了吗?”
“Well, er,” begins Daddy Pig伍克波 , “Yes!”
“额,那个,”猪爸爸说,“是的。”
Granddad Dog and Danny Dog arrive.
狗爷爷和丹妮狗到了。
“Hello,” calls out Peppa, “We’re lost!”
佩琦大声叫道:“你好狗爷爷,我们迷路了!”
“Lost?” asks Granddad Dog, confused.
“迷路了?”狗爷爷充满迷惑地问道。
“Is your satnav broken?”
“是你的卫星导航坏了吧?”
Peppa, George, Mummy and Daddy Pig don’t know what satnav is.
佩琦、乔治、猪爸爸和猪妈妈不知道卫星导航是什么。
“Satnav is a computer that helps you find your way,” explains Granddad Dog.
“卫星导航是一台能够帮助你们找路的电脑。”猪爷爷只好说。
“Welcome to the car of the future,” bleeps the satnav.
“欢迎登上未来汽车。”突然,卫星导航哔哔了两声。
“Can you tell us where to go?” asks Peppa.
“你能告诉我们怎么走吗?”佩琦问道。
“Go straight,” replies the satnav.
“直行。”卫星导航回答。
Daddy Pig thanks Granddad Dog and the family continue on their way.
猪爸爸感谢了狗爷爷之后,全家人继续上路了。
“We’re going on holiday,” sings Peppa.
“我们要去度假啦!”佩琦继续唱道,
“We’re going on holiday, in our camper van!”
“我们要去度假啦,坐着我们的野营车!”
Suddenly, the camper van is low on oil.
突然,野营车没油了!
But daddy Pig can’t find the engine!
但是猪爸爸却找不到引擎在哪里!
Mummy Sheep and Suzy Sheep arrive in their car.
这时候羊妈妈和小绵羊苏西坐着车来了,
“Hello Suzy,” cries Peppa. “We’ve lost our engine!”
“苏西你好,”佩琦叫道,“我们找不到我们的引擎了!”
“Lost your engine?” replies Mummy Sheep.
“找不到你们的引擎?”羊妈妈充满疑惑地回答。
“I don’t know a thing about engines.”
“我可不知道什么引擎。”
Says mummy Sheep. “But I’ll have a look.”
“但是我会查看一下的。”
“I’m probably wrong, but this looks like an engine.” Says Mummy Sheep, lifting the boot.
“我有可能搞错哈,不过这个看上去很像一个引擎。”羊妈妈一边说一边提起了后备箱引擎盖。
“Well spotted, Mummy sheep,” gasps Daddy Pig, pouring oil into the engine.
Glug, glug!
“好眼神羊妈妈!”猪爸爸说,然后就把油咕嘟咕嘟全部倒进了引擎。
Daddy Pig thanks Mummy Sheep and the family are off again!
猪爸爸谢过了羊妈妈,然后全家又开始出发了。
“Are we nearly there yet?” asks Peppa, sighing.
“我们快到了吗?”佩琦叹着气问道。
“Just up the next hill,” says the satnav.
卫星导航回答道:“只要登上下一座山,我们就到了。”
“You have reached your destination,” says the satnav when they get to the top of a steep hill.
“您已经到达您的目的地。”当佩琦一家人终于来到一座陡峭的山峰顶上时,卫星导航说道。
“Hooray!” everyone cheers.
“太好了!”每个人都欢呼道。
??“Time for bed,” says Mummy Pig.
“睡觉时间到啦活埋前女友。”猪妈妈说。
Peppa and George put on their pyjamas.
佩琦和乔治换上了他们的睡衣凯胜移民。
“But where will we sleep?” asks Peppa.
“但是我们睡在哪里呢?”佩琦问道。
“Mummy Pig and I will sleep on this bed,” says Daddy Pig, pressing a button.
“猪妈妈和我睡在床上,”猪爸爸说着,按下了一个按钮。
Whirrr失贞姬妾 ! Ta-da! A lovely big bed appears in the room.
嗒嗒~一张可爱的大床出现在房间里。
“And you two will sleep upstairs like you always do,” says Mummy Pig.
“你们俩就像往常一样,睡在楼上。”猪妈妈说道。
“Watch this,” says Daddy Pig, pressing another button.
“看这里,”猪爸爸说着,又按下了另一个按钮。
Whirrr! click…
滴滴~
Suddenly the camper van’s roof ligts up and a bun bed appears.
突然,齐楚嫣 野营车的房顶升起来了,一张高低床出现了。
Daddy Pig tucks Peppa and George into bed.
猪爸爸把佩琦和乔治都塞进了被窝里。
“The camper van is just like our little house!” says Peppa.遂昌房产网 ?
“这个房车简直就像一座我们的小房子!”佩琦忍不住感慨道。
“Good night, everyone,” says natsav. “Sleep well!”?
“晚安各位,”卫星导航说道,“睡个好觉!”